Friday, November 14, 2014

QKR Stampede Challenge #113 I'm Thankful For



I'm SO EXCITED...I was asked to join the QKR Stampede Design Team!!  This is my very first card I've made for them! It's Challenge #113 "I'm thankful for" (QRK Stampede Blog) and my image is 8705 Friends.  Who isn't thankful for friends?  They are colored with copics and cut out with SB classic large oval die and matted with classic large scalloped die.  The layout is for Stella Says Sketch 218.  My papers are from Recollections, The Paper Studio and Bo Bunny.  I used star stickles, glossy accents, gelly roll clear star pen, Martha Stewart snowflake punch and snowflake border punch, pink Recollections gem,and the sentiment is computer generated.

Do pop on over to QKR Stampede store to check out their stamps, they have rubber AND digis!

Challenges:

Stella Says Sketch #218
CHNC Challenge #202 - Keep it Flat
Creative Card Crew #74 - Christmas Joy
Hiding in My Craft Room #173 - Super Scraps Saturday
V's Sweet Ideas Challenger # 28 - ATG
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday - ATG
TTCRD Challenge Nov 11-17 - ATG
CHNC Challenge extra for November-2014

5 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful and coloring too and I'm so excited for you joining the QKR team. I want to do more of their images. I just love them. You are going be great and I will continue to enjoy seeing what you will be creating with the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the image and your colouring and the way you have used your scraps!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Brenda, I love your papers!!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete