Friday, May 15, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #139 "Balloons"


WOW...here it is the MIDDLE of May and time for another challenge at QKR Stampede.  This week our challenge is "Balloons" and I have chosen image #15402 "Birthday Girl".  She is colored with copics, cut out and matted with SB large circles and large scalloped circles dies.  I fussy cut around the balloons so they would stand out!  Dark brown cs by Bazzill, Bo Bunny aquamarine dot, green swirls, brown dot, and balloon DP by The Paper Studio birthday extravaganza.  Banners cut with Sizzix die, gems from my stash, balloon brads by Doodlebug Design cake and ice cream assortment, and twine from my stash.


Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog for some STUNNING inspiration from my DT sisters and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

Challenges:

Mojo Monday #397
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjb9Ok5z4lAI74ScAUkI8J_evsh5AKdob1lGl1PmH77zHUuNq9ywIfQVA-ey3Ckv6gne07WYrOL-RZYXYg9KMO-A3QmFPA0asWKMblyruR6tYtfOSKclyEDrOKn46Phf7sxom2s2hSmREO7/s1600/Mojo397.gif


1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Love how you incorporated the balloons in such a fun way and how the green balloon is translucent under the purple one. I'm back from vacation so I have a lot of catching up to do, including entering QKR challenge. I'm subbing this week and family is coming in next week for a party so I'll be busy but will try and do my best to join the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete